The Bettr Card is the new age credit card through which you can control your Credit Limit and also tracks all your expenses in a single app that you can apply and activate in just 5 to 10 minutes. It is a Lifetime Free Credit Card with no annual maintenance charges.
The Bettr Card is launched by SBM Bank (India) Ltd., in cooperation with Bettr Credit, which is managed by Mvalu Technology Services Private Limited. You can manage the Bettr Card completely with the Bettr Credit Mobile Application.
In today’s post, let’s talk about the Bettr Card and how you can apply for the same. Here’s an overview.
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. We started in September 2020, and at the time of writing this post in August 2021, we have over 9.1k members. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
Key Features Of Bettr Card:
With this app, you can easily manage and control various features of the Bettr Credit Card like:
- Managing your Credit Card PIN and your virtual/physical Credit Card.
- Track your expenses, bill payments, and merchants transactions to online and offline stores.
- Earn Rewards Points against every purchase with your Bettr Card.
- Blocking your Card just in case your physical card is lost somewhere and many more.
- Lifetime Free Credit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for getting the Bettr Card
To be eligible for this Credit Card, these factors should be considered –
- Age – Minimum age limit for the user who can avail of the features of this credit card is 21.
- You must have a consistent source of income or you need to be a salaried professional.
- Credit-Worthiness – You must have a good credit history with no defaults on loans or credit repayment. Your creditworthiness is constantly checked through your CIBIL Score/Credit Score so make sure that your Credit Score is good.
- Correct Documents – Make sure that you’ve all the valid documents with you for faster approval of the Bettr Card.
What Bettr Card Has To Offer?
You can use the Bettr Card while shopping in online and offline stores. And the best part of this Credit Card is that they don’t charge any type of joining fee which means you can avail this card without giving any type of charges or fee. It’s completely free. There is no annual charge or joining fee on this card. It is pretty similar to other famous cards like Uni 1/3 and Slice Pay.
When you register your account in the Bettr Credit app, you will get a virtual Credit Card. You can also order this card in physical form which will be delivered to your registered address.
All Bettr Credit Cards holders have a billing cycle every month. Although, no billing statement may be generated for the period in which there is no amount due and no transaction has taken place on the account. The billing details will be sent to your e-mail and will also be available on the Bettr Credit app. You can pay your bill in multiple payments modes like UPI, Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
You can also earn reward points or cashback in the app. The Reward Points can be redeemed as Cashback to the user’s Credit Card Account. Presently, the customer will get 1 Reward Point on every transaction or purchase of Rs. 50. Your Credit Card will be approved instantly based on your good Credit Score. Hence, it’s very important to maintain a good Credit Score.
How to register yourself in Bettr App?
- Download the Bettr app from the Google Play Store on your Smartphone and open the app.
- When you open the app, choose your desired app language. And click on the Next option.
- Now click on Get Started option and the app will ask for certain permissions like Contact, Storage, Phone Details, etc. Click on Enable Permissions option and allow all the permissions.
- Now, you’ve to register yourself with your Phone Number. You can also register via the Truecaller app on your Smartphone which automatically sign-up with your number.
- A 4-digit OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which will be verified automatically itself. After that, click on the Sign In option which will proceed to the next step.
- Now, you’ve to enter your details like Your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, City, etc. After filling in all the required details, click on the Next option.
Now, you’ve completely registered your account in the Bettr app and the main dashboard will open where you can apply for the Bettr Credit Card and also check your Credit Score/ CIBIL Score in the app for better credit-worthiness.
How to Apply for Bettr Credit Card?
After your registration in the Bettr app, you can easily apply for the Bettr Credit Card. There will be a section in the app where you can apply for the Bettr Credit Card. Click on Apply Now option and follow the following steps –
- After few moments, your details like Name, Phone Number, E-mail Address, etc. will display to check that all the personal details entered are valid. Now, enter your PAN Card Number and click on the Next option.
- Now, you’ve to enter your Permanent Address. If you’re ordering your Physical Credit Card from the app, the card will be delivered to this address. Hence, it’s very important to enter the right address. And, click on the Next option.
- If you’re living in the selected cities where this Credit Card is available, then your Bettr Credit Card will be displayed on the main dashboard. Otherwise, it will display a message that you’re not eligible for this card as your residence address is not serviceable in that particular area.
So, through these steps, you can apply for this amazing Credit Card which is completely free and can boost your Credit Score and easily track your monthly expenses. For any queries regarding Bettr card simply contact them at their support or comment down below. I will be happy to help out if it is within our capacity.
Thank you for reading. Do share this post with your friends. If you want to keep your financials sorted, then don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates. See you in another interesting update.