FamPay which is India’s first payment application that brings cashless transactions to teens users has launched an exclusive card for their teen users which is renowned as FamCard. It is a numberless card that looks quite similar to a debit card which can be used by teenagers to perform all types of payment transactions (online or offline) without opening a bank account. With FamPay and its VISA card, teenagers can make online and offline payments securely without creating or opening a bank account.
In this article, we’ll be going to discuss how you can apply for the FamPay Card in simple steps. Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
About FamPay Card:
The FamPay Card helps teenagers to become financially independent without affecting their economic security. Parents can easily transfer money to their children on the FamPay application and can also supervise or monitor the amount which they’re spending on the app.
Features of FamPay Card:
The FamPay platform supports a zero balance facility on their FamPay wallet and has no hidden charges or transaction processing charges on the FamPay app. The FamPay app also gives social support among friends or other relatives in the form of a feed where their friends can share their transaction details on the app. The FamPay Card can be claimed online after registering or creating an account on the FamPay application. The KYC verification process is mandatory for the parent and the teen user to avail of the benefits of the FamPay Card.
The FamPay application is available on both Android and iOS platforms and you can download the app easily from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The FamPay app is developed by two graduates of IIT Roorkee, Kush Taneja, and Sambhav Jain. As the name indicates, there is no Card Number on the card as all the card information is stored on the FamPay application. Every transaction on the FamPay Card is highly secured with proper device protections such as fingerprint sensor, face ID, PIN Code, or Pattern lock. For offline-based transactions, FamCard supports a special type of PIN known as Flash PIN, which is generated for each payment.
How to apply for the FamPay Card on the FamPay application?
You can easily apply for this card from FamPay by following these simple steps:
- Download the FamPay mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and open the FamPay application.
- Now, the main interface of the FamPay app will open on your mobile screen. Now, click on the Get Started option to register your account on the FamPay app.
- Now, enter your mobile number and click on the Continue option. A Confirmation Code or OTP will be sent to your mobile number to verify your number. Simply enter that code and click on the Submit option.
- Now, the FamPay app will display the preview of your FamPay Card. Just click on the Card and enter your First Name, Last Name, and Your Date of Birth and click on the Submit option.
- Now, the FamPay app will ask you to allow some permission on your phone like Location, Contact, etc. Click on the Grant Permissions option on the app. You can also enable Whatsapp alerts on your phone where all the necessary updates and information will be sent on your Whatsapp number.
- Now, click on the Activate Now option to activate your FamPay account easily.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number on the app, and again, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar Card. Click on the Continue option and then click on the Submit option to proceed further.
Note – If your number is not linked with your Aadhaar Card, click on the Continue with minimum KYC option. It will verify your card through minimum KYC.
- After completing the activation process on the FamPay app, you’re completely ready to use the FamPay Card. Now, click on the Continue option again on the FamPay app.
The main dashboard of the FamPay app will open on your mobile screen where you can set up your UPI ID for payment transactions. Now, add any balance on your FamPay wallet through UPI, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment mode. To check your card details on the FamPay app, simply swipe down your FamPay Card and it will display all your card information on the app like Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV, etc.
How to order the physical card on the FamPay app?
If you want the physical form of your FamPay card, simply click on the Order Card option on the FamPay mobile app. Now, click on the Get your FamCard option. Now, enter your name on the card which will display on your FamCard when it will deliver to your address. Now, enter your residential address for the delivery of that card. After that, you’ve to pay some charges for the card and the card will be delivered to your house after a few days via postal service.
That’s all about FamPay Card and how you can apply for the same. If you have further queries then let us know in the comments below, I will be happy to assist. In case you are interested in financial discussions, join our FinTalks Facebook Community.
Thank you for reading. I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.