Rupeek is an RBI-approved gold loan company. They have launched a special Credit Card named Rupeek Prime Gold Powered Card, where you can take any type of loan like a gold loan easily with a 0% interest rate. The best part of this card is that there is no Credit History or any type of Credit Score required for this card.
Recently we have been seeing lots of emerging fintech companies bringing out different kinds of financial products ranging from credit cards, prepaid cards, pay later apps, p2p lending, and other reward cards. In today’s article, we’ll be going to discuss how you can apply for the Rupeek Prime Gold Card along with its features.
Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What is Rupeek?
Rupeek is a high-value or asset-backed online gold loan company which provides gold loans to its users. They provide gold loans at the lowest interest rate to their customers. Their low operating expenses and highly accurate credit evaluation tools have redesigned gold loan services in India. Besides Gold Loan, Rupeek also provides other financial loans like Business Loans, MSME Loans, Mudra Loans, Instant Loans, etc.
This company was established by Sumit Maniyar, who is an IIT alumnus, and it is supported by various investment partners which comprise Bertelsmann, Sequoia Capital, GCV, Accel Partners, etc. The gold loan process of the Rupeek app is very easy and simple where you can avail of the gold loan process in just 4 easy steps. It also assures that your gold loan experience remains safe and secure without any tension of legal paperwork.
Features of Rupeek Prime Gold Card:
- This Rupeek Prime Gold Card provides a 0% Interest Rate for up to 37 days.
- You can easily repay the loan amount through this card with flexible repayment options. Hence, you won’t bother about the repayment process of their gold loan with this card.
- The card will be delivered to your permanent location in just 60 minutes. (Note – As this card is available to limited cities only, there would be a chance that this card is not available at your location but Rupeek confirms that they will start the delivery process of this card very soon across all the Indian cities.)
- There are no annual charges, renewal fees, or release fees for this card. Therefore, you don’t have to bother about any type of hidden charges for this card.
- If you want to transfer the loan amount to your bank account easily, you can also do this with this card. But, there is a 1% withdrawal charge which will be deducted from your loan amount automatically.
- Unlike other gold loan processes, you don’t need any type of legal or financial documents like Salary Slips, Bank Statements, or ITR (Income Tax Return) Filing for gold loan approval.
- You will also get rewards points with this card whenever they pay any type of bill with this card where on each spend of Rs. 200, you will get 1 Reward Point.
- And, the best part of this card is that even if you don’t have any Credit Score or your CIBIL Score is zero, you can also apply for this card easily. For this card, you don’t need to have a good Credit Score. Users with zero Credit Scores can avail the benefits of this card easily.
How you will get the Rupeek Prime Gold Card?
You can easily get this Gold Loan Card by following these steps –
- First of all, visit the Official Rupeek Prime Card Website and enter your mobile number.
- you’ve to sign-up for the Gold Backed Card and also understand all the essential details of this card from their customer representatives.
- Then, get the true value of your gold from the comfort of your home. It will help you to understand what amount you’ll get as the loan amount for the gold loan.
- When your gold loan is approved, you’ll get your Gold Loan card instantly within 60 minutes with the pre-authorized Credit Limit which will be based on the value of your gold that you’ve deposited for your gold loan.
- Your gold will be placed or stored in secure gold vaults of international standards with 7 layers of extra protection.
List of cities who can avail of this benefit from Rupeek:
This exclusive gold card will be delivered to limited Indian cities but very soon; this card will be delivered across all the Indian metro cities and small cities. As of December 2021, names of the Indian cities where the card will be delivered instantly are mentioned here:
- Bengaluru and Mysore (Karnataka)
- Hyderabad and Karimnagar (Telengana)
- Mumbai and Pune (Maharashtra)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara, and Surat (Gujarat)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Vijaywada and Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Gurgaon and Faridabad (Haryana)
- Coimbatore (Kerala)
- Noida (NCR)
- Jalandhar and Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Ghaziabad and Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
So this is all about the Rupeek Prime Gold Powered Card. If you have queries or suggestions regarding this card then feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would love to help you as soon as possible. Make sure you join our FinTalks Facebook Group where we keep discussing all kinds of banking and financial products.
Thank you for reading. I will be back soon with another interesting article. Keep visiting HiTricks. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.