Hiring Part-Time Freelance Content Writers for HiTricks.com [June 2022]
[This post was last updated on 1st June 2022.]
HiTricks.com was founded in February 2015. Initially starting as a Technology Blog, it gradually expanded across a variety of niches including Technology, Gadgets, Software, Product Reviews, Blogging & SEO, Finance, Business, Education, Marketing, Social Media, Guides & Tutorials, etc.
We generally publish ‘evergreen contents’ that doesn’t lose its relevancy within a few weeks or months. Our primary audience is India, although we publish articles for global audiences too.
We are looking for Part-Time Creative Content Writers for our blog HiTricks.
- This job is for applicants from India only.
- This is strictly a ‘part-time’ remote freelancing job. Even if you can contribute as low as just 1 article per week, it is fine, as long as you stay consistent and deliver quality content.
- Feel free to go through our blog, navigate a few pages and try to grasp our content writing styles and intent. You are definitely welcome to use your own writing style, however, the topics and formats of the articles are expected to be similar.
- Although you should write in a lucid style, having a firm grip on the English language is necessary.
- Having basic on-page SEO knowledge, keyword research, etc. is expected.
- Strictly avoid cliches and redundancies. (This is important)
- You should be ready to try out new apps and software on your personal mobile and computer for testing and writing articles based on them.
- Content writing is a creative task and creativity shouldn’t have deadlines. However, you should be consistent. You’ll have the complete freedom of writing according to your own time. But you should adhere to your schedule.
- Occasionally, you may be asked to submit an article on quick notice (in a matter of hours). This completely depends on the market trends.
- All your articles will be published under your own Author Bio so that you can flaunt them to your future clients.
- You’ll be getting orders mentioning the Topic, Word Limit, Content-Format, and Intent of the post. You are free to google about it and research on your own and write.
- Gradually, you will be able to research and choose your own topics and write.
- Regarding Post Images: You are required to include relevant images/screenshots wherever necessary. However, the main Thumbnail / Featured Image is NOT required.
- We believe in quick Payments. Payments will be transferred to your Bank Account after every 2-3 articles you have written.
- Last but not least: We are looking for individual independent writers. If you are part of some company that offers content writing services, then I’m very sorry I cannot take you in at this time.
If you feel you are the right person for this, you may send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not require any special eligibility criterion. Include your CV and previous writing samples, and mention how many articles you will be able to write in a week (no need to exaggerate, be honest here). Having published articles on the internet will be a huge plus. Also, include your Facebook ID.
Note: We receive regular emails in our mailbox. So, it won’t be possible to individually reply to every email we get.