In the world of social media and the internet, we are suffering from data theft, and using your payment details on the internet is very risky. So Kashware came up with a new feature that provides an alternative method of payment that keeps your personal information safe and provides total protection.
In today’s post, we will be looking at the Kashware banking app and its features and benefits, and how you can apply for the same. Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. We started in September 2020, and at the time of writing this post in June 2021, we have over 8k members. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What is Kashware Banking App?
Kashware is a banking app that connects all of your cards, wallets, banks, and payment apps to a super-secure single payment card. After that, you can use the Kashware card as a primary card to pay all across the internet, e-commerce websites, card machines, QR codes, and public transports.
The main benefit of using a Kashware card is it protects your personal information from third-party merchants. It uses Kashware details during the payment instead of your original card and keeps your identity safe from others.
Apart from that, You can get all your transaction & offers from all accounts. Kashware app rewards each of your spending. you will get access to exclusive offers, gifts, VIP events, subscriptions & more.
Kashware won the RBI Innovations in Payments award in 2020 for its working module. Let’s see what are the special benefits of Kashware app.
Benefits Of Using Kashware Card:
Kashware providing various offers and features for exclusive early members.
- 1 Year Zee5 Subscription Free
- Flat ₹2000 Off on your AJIO Order
- Google One Membership for 6 Months
- Lenskart Gold Membership for 6 Months
- Free Magster Gold Annual Membership
- More Launch benefits worth ₹1,00,000 from Gaana, Starbucks, Amazon, PVR, Myntra, Swiggy, and 1500+ More Brands
- All transactions from all accounts in one app
- Offers & Rewards from all your accounts in one place
How To Get Started With Kashware Banking App:
- First of all, open the Kashware website and click on the Join Now button.
- Make sure to open the link on Desktop Browser or open it in desktop mode on mobile phones.
- Here on the left, you will see all of the offers and benefits provided by Kashware Early bird members.
- In the right section fill your Full Name, Email Address, and mobile and Click on the Submit Request button.
- After successful submission, you will be redirected to another page.
- Here you will see your position in the Request List of Kashware Kard Early Access Invitation.
- Each Month 2000 Customers will get Access to Kashware Kard to Get it for Free.
- You can wait for the Kashware Kard until your chance or start referring it to move up in line.
- Share your invite link with your friends and earn points when people sign up using your link.
- You will get 10 Boosts for Every Successful Request.
- If you share the Kashware invite link on any social media then they provide 20 Boost.
- You have to reach under 2000 positions in order to get the Kashware Kard for free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Kashware Kard secure to use?
Yes, Kashware uses military-grade security which makes it one of the most secure banking platforms in India. The Company mainly focused on the security of the user to keep their personal data safe from merchants and hackers.
Some of the secure features of Kashware are:-
- NumberLess Card: Physical card with no number, securely visible in the app.
- App Otp: app-based OTP that works without the internet.
- One-tap lock/block: lock or block Kashware or any other cards with one tap in-app.
- Spending limits: You can set Spend limits on your cards.
- Military Grade Encryption: To keep your information safe.
2. Is Kashware Paid?
No, Kashware is totally free to use you don’t have to pay any fee for using this.
3. How to Get Early Access to Kashware?
Currently, they are on the beta mode and only accept 2000 joining requests per month. There are no other ways to joining the Kashware Kard apart from Waiting. However, you can invite other users via your invite link in order to go up in the rank for joining the Kashware platform.
This is all about the Kashware app that you need to know. We covered all of the features and services provided by the Kashware app. Thank you for reading. If you still have any problems then ask in the comment section we will get in touch with you. Do let us know your experience and whether you had enjoyed using the app.
I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Join our FinTalks community on Facebook to stay updated with Indian finance and ask your queries. Also don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.