OmniCard is India’s first multi-benefit prepaid card specially designed for youth from 14 to 24 years of age. However, there is no limitation and anyone can use the card above the age of 24. OmniCard offers you a prepaid Rupay card that can be used anywhere for both online and offline payments. For each transaction, you will get Omni coins that can be used to get exclusive offers from the brands such as Fynd, Faasos, Zoomin, Healthkart, Bewakoof, etc.
What Makes OmniCard Unique?
You might think that there are many apps that provide prepaid cards then what is so special in OmniCards? Well, there is no need to pay any annual charges, joining charges, or service charges for using the OmniCard. You will get all the features you’d expect, with none of the fees.
The thing that makes the Omnicard unique is that you can add your kids into Omnicard if he/she is under 18 years of age. Not only kid you can add your sister, Brother, Spouse, House Helpers, etc to your Omnicard account. They will get their own Omnicard to learn financial responsibility and budgeting from an early age and you can track their expenses done on their OmniCard. Apart from this you can also block/unblock their card and set the limit whatever you want. So it’s a great way to allow them to use the Card for their expenses and with the unique parental controls, you can see where and how much your kids can spend.
Note: You can only control the card if the person is below 18 years old. Once the person reaches 18 years of age you can not have controls to manage their Omnicards. Instead, you can refer them to a link to install the Omnicard app and get an OmniCard on their own.
How To Apply For OmniCard Prepaid Card?
- First Of All Download the OmniCard App.
- Now install and open the app.
- After that enter your mobile number and verify it with a one-time password.
- Now you need to select your Card design from Royal Black, Stylish Blue, and Cool Blue design and click on Show my OmniCard.
- Now enter your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email, City. Enter the OmniCard Referral Code: yhqqkFpKXP to get 100 bonus Omni points on signup.
- After that, you need to confirm your identity by entering one of your government issues ID such as PAN Card, Voter IDs, Passport, or Driving Licenses.
- That’s it! You can successfully be signed up on OmniCard and your virtual card is also created. Now Load money via UPI, Net Banking, Debit/Credit cards and start using the prepaid card anywhere you want.
- You will also get 1200 Omni Points on signup that can be used to get your physical Omnicard for free.
OmniCard Refer and Earn Program
OmniCard comes with a unique refer and earn program where you can earn a 100 OMNIs bonus once your friend selects and activate his/her account.
- First of all open the OmniCard app.
- Now click on the User Icon situated on the top left corner of the app.
- After that click on Refer and Earn section and copy your referral code.
- That’s it! Here you will see your OmniCard referral code.
- Simply share it wherever you want and earn 100 OMNIs.
How To Get Your Physical OmniCard For Free?
To get the Physical Omnicard you need to have 500 Omni coins. Good thing is that OmniCard provides 1200 OMNIs on signup it means you can get your physical card for free.
- Open the OmniCard app and click on Order Now.
- After that select your preferred Card design and click on Proceed.
- Click on the Redeem Now option to get this card for Free and then click on Proceed.
- Now add your delivery address and click on Place Order.
- That’s it! You have successfully ordered your OMNI Physical card and it will get delivered to your doorstep within 7-10 working days.
- You can also track your card status in the app.
How To Complete KYC To Enjoy All Services?
Become a superuser by completing the KYC and enjoy other benefits. By completing the KYC you can send money to your friends, transfer money to the bank, and get a transaction limit of 1 Lakh.
- Open the OmniCard app and click on Complete KYC.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number, Captcha, and click on Next.
- Now upload the photo of your ID along with your real-time Selfie.
- Once the documents get uploaded your KYC will get completed in few minutes.
Frequently Asked Question?
How OmniCard is useful for parents?
If you’re worried about giving your debit/credit to your child or fed up giving OTPs to your child for every small payment then OmniCard is much useful for you. You can gift your child OmniCard and load money into their wallet and set flexible parental controls.
How To Earn More OMNI Points?
- Recharge your card for the first time and get 300 OMNIs.
- Earn 100 OMNIs on your first money transfer
- Earn 100 OMNIs on your first Online Phone/DTH Recharge.
- Earn 100 OMNIs on each referral.
How To Redeem OMNI Points?
- Open the OmniCard app and go to Offers Section
- Now select your desired offer and click on Unlock
- That’s it! You have successfully redeemed your OMNI points.
How To Active the Physical Card After Receiving?
Once you receive your physical card you need to activate it.
- Open the app and go to the Cards section.
- Scan the QR available at the backside of the card and click on Link Card.
- That’s It! You have successfully activated your OMNI Card.
So it was the post about OMNI Card. It is a great way to safeguard your main debit/credit card from malicious phishing and spam. You can simply load the money that you want to use to pay and later pay using the OmniCard. In this way, your main card details remain safe.
Apart from this if you have any queries or doubts regarding OmniCards you can simply ask me in the comment section or check the OmniCard official website to know better about the card features and functionality.