Since its invention, the method of credit has always advanced with the flow of time and developed itself to suit the requirements of the masses and the elites. With Jupiter Edge UPI Pay, we have advanced our technology and also ourselves into a new style of credit.
The Jupiter Edge app is a Smartphone application available on both Android and iOS. This application software converts the highly convenient UPI payment system into a new way of using credit services, through Pay Later Services, which has a payment cycle of around 15 days. In this article, we’ll discuss how to use the Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later Feature to avail credit with the help of the UPI Payment Method. Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. We started in September 2020, and at the time of writing this post in July 2021, we have over 8.1k members. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What is Jupiter Edge App?
Jupiter Edge is a digital UPI Pay Later application. Through this, it can process the payment like a UPI application i.e., you can receive the payment by scanning the QR Code. Hence, this application works as a digital Credit Card. This application provides you a Credit Loan of up to Rs. 10,000 for UPI-based payments – without any extra interest rate, you can use this Credit Limit to make payments to both online and offline businesses or merchants.
Features of Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later Service?
- Through this app, you can easily make your payments to various offline merchants’ accounts by simply scanning the QR Code.
- You can pay the bill twice a month after making purchases from the Credit Limit through UPI.
- There is no extra interest charge or any additional charge to be paid on the credit limit, so you don’t have to bother about any additional charges.
- You don’t need any type of financial document for its verification. You just need a PAN Card and a Mobile Number. And, the credit limit is credited into the app instantly.
Who can pay by using the Jupiter Edge application?
You can pay through the online and offline merchants that accept UPI Payments Methods. If you use the Credit Limit given by the Jupiter Edge app, then the bill will be generated on the 15th day and the last day of every month and you’ve to pay your bill amount within 5 days of the bill generation period.
Let’s understand with an example – On 15th and 30th June, the Jupiter Edge app will generate a bill respectively based on how much amount you’ve used from the credit limit to make your payment. Now, you’ve to pay the bill on 20th June (for the 15th June bill period) and 5th July (for the 30th June bill period).
In this way, your billing cycle is calculated to pay the bill on time. You can utilize any UPI application to make your payment through this application and go for a billing statement on the app, and select any desirable UPI Payment app like Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, etc. to pay your credit bill quickly.
Credit Limit in Jupiter Edge app?
Jupiter Edge UPI provides a Credit Limit that is quite similar to that of any Credit Card. It is pretty simple and easy to get a Credit Limit on this app through a digital form which you can get approved in less than 2 minutes. You can get up to Rs. 10,000 as a Credit Limit in this application. Based on the mobile number and PAN Card details of the user, they provide you with a Credit Limit for your UPI Payments. Your generated Credit Limit on the app is based on the CIBIL Score or Credit Source.
How to use Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later Service?
- Download the Jupiter Edge application from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Now, after downloading the app, an interface will appear on the mobile screen. Click on the Go button.
- Now, log in with your mobile number and accept all the T&C’s by clicking on the check-box. Now, click on the Go Ahead
- Now, enter some basic details like your name, e-mail address, etc. (As per your PAN Card). And then move to the next step.
- Now, allow the location access on the app and click on the OK
- Now, upload a selfie of yourself through the selfie camera.
- Now, after some time, it will automatically generate your Credit Limit as per your CIBIL Score or Credit Score.
- It will also create your Jupiter Edge UPI ID. Now, there will be an option of Create a Jupiter Edge PIN. Click on the option
- Now, enter the MPIN and confirm it by re-entering the MPIN
- After all these steps, a dashboard will appear on the main screen with your Credit Limit which you can use for your payments.
Note: Through this app, you can only send the money to online or offline merchants’ accounts. You can’t send the money to any individual user or individual UPI ID.
So this is all you need to know about how to use Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later Service. We covered every aspect of the Jupiter Edge app in this article still if you have any queries or suggestions please ask in the comment section we will be glad to help you.
Thank you for reading. Do share this post with your friends who always wanted to get a hassle-free payment solution using UPI Pay Later. However, a word of caution, please use the service responsibly, and pay your bills on time. Failure to pay bills will mark you as a defaulter, and decrease your CIBIL Score. More importantly, you may also fall into the debt trap which will affect your creditworthiness.
That’s all for now. I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Join our FinTalks Facebook Group for discussing financial matters, and also join our Telegram Channel to get the latest tech updates.