Are you a salaried employee in any company? You can earn ₹100 to ₹1000 Cashback directly on your bank account by trying out Rain instant salary advance app. This is an exclusive offer just for HiTricks readers. In this post, I will give out the complete details and step-by-step guide to avail this offer.
Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What is Rain Salary App?
Rain India is an Instant Accrued Salary Advance App that allows you to get your monthly salary in advance to your bank account. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Delaware registered company Rain.
It allows you to take your partial salary any time of the month, which you can repay at the end of the month.
How does Rain Salary Advance App work?
- At first, it asks for your employer details and your monthly salary.
- Then it offers you a credit limit based on your organization and monthly take-home salary.
- You can withdraw that amount anytime on your bank account, and repay the same at the end of the month.
Rain Advance Salary App Rewards Scheme:
You will get a cashback between ₹100 to ₹1000, just for trying out Rain App. The best thing is, this money gets credited to your bank account directly via UPI.
Check the post below to know the complete details, and a step-by-step guide to receive the money.
It will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Rain App:
- You should be a salaried employee working in any company and should be receiving your salary from that company to your bank account for at least 3 months, that is, September, October & November 2021.
- Your monthly take-home salary should be at least ₹12000.
- Your CIBIL score should be at least 650. However, this app DOES NOT do any hard inquiry of your CIBIL, it won’t affect your CIBIL score. Learn How to check your CIBIL Score for Free.
- If you are not currently working, or a student, or a self-employed professional, you are NOT eligible for this offer.
Before starting, make sure you keep the following things handy:
- Last 3 months Bank Statement, where you receive your salary from your company. Download it in PDF only. Eg: Now it is December 2021, you should fetch your bank statement from 1st September 2021 to the present date.
- It should be a detailed statement, NOT a mini-statement. Consider requesting it from your Internet Banking.
- You DO NOT NEED salary slips / any other pay-slips. Only the Bank Statement is sufficient.
- It is recommended to export a single statement for all the 3 months.
- Your PAN Number.
Step-by-Step Guide to Get ₹100-₹1000 Cashback from RainPay:
Click on this link and Enter Your Mobile No. Then click on ‘Install App‘. You will be redirected to Google Play Store.
Install and Open the App. Click on Next, Next, Done, and then click on Signup.
Enter the below details:
- NAME (exactly as in PAN), not even a single character wrong.
- PAN Number.
- Mobile number (better if the number is linked with Aadhaar/PAN to avoid rejections).
- Date of Birth (same as in PAN/Aadhaar).
- Salary (Approximate take-home salary, enter at least 12000 per month).
- Work Email (Optional) – Ignore it, Not required.
- Tick the checkbox for Terms & Conditions.
Click on the Next Button.
You will get an OTP on your Mobile Number. Confirm it.
Enter the (Address exactly as in Aadhaar), not even a single character wrong.
Select your Company Name. (If not found in the list, search for “OTHERS” and select it). Don’t select any other company name by mistake, you cannot change it again.
Next, Upload the Bank Statement which you downloaded before starting the signup process.
Click on “Click here to Finish” (Green button)
The app will check if you are eligible or not. Please note that there will be a soft inquiry on your CIBIL, which won’t impact your CIBIL score.
If Eligible, you will see the credit limit that is allocated to you. Generally, it will be based on the type of organization you work, and your take-home salary.
If you are ineligible (or) if you make any mistakes during signup, you will see the below screen. Please Reach Out to RainPay Support on Telegram if you feel you did any mistakes like Address/Mobile No. They can check it on their end and assist you to sign up.
If Eligible, click on ‘Withdraw‘, select the amount as ₹100.
It will show breakup as ₹100 – ₹12 (for Processing fee + GST). You will get ₹88 to your bank account which you linked by uploading the statement. Although you will be paying ₹12 here, you get an additional reward of ₹100 to ₹1000 to your bank account separately.
You will get this amount credited to your bank a count instantly. Chill, this is NOT your cashback reward, it will be separately credited to your bank account.
Think of it like this: You get a minimum of ₹188 to ₹1088 to your bank account and you only have to repay ₹100 at the end of the month. Sounds Good?
PS: The app may or may not ask for your Aadhaar picture for the first time you request for withdrawal.
Repayment of the Salary:
One last thing, DO NOT FORGET to repay the advance salary to your bank account at the end of the month.
You will receive an SMS with the payment link on the last day of the month. Use the link to repay the amount.
Don’t worry, you will receive SMS reminders for repayment from the 28th of the month onwards so that you do not miss the payment. However, you can only payback on the last day of the month, with the payment link via SMS. Watch out for that.
In the future, RainPay will be bringing an auto-debit feature from your Bank Account via eMandate with your consent. You will also get notified about the same from the App. But for now, SMS is the only way for repayments.
Help & Support:
If you get stuck in any step and need any help regarding your signup process, you can Reach out to RainPay support via Telegram. You can also message there to track your Cashback. They will confirm the same.
That’s all about RainPay Advance Salary App. Thank you for reading. If you have any further queries or doubts, you can comment below, or reach out to RainPay support via Telegram, which is given above. Also, join our FinTalks Facebook Group for getting the latest updates on Banking and Finance.
I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.