LazyPay has launched an exclusive digital pay later card, called the LazyPay VISA Card, that combines the feature of UPI and the concept of Buy Now Pay Later. LazyPay works on the UPI system which is called LazyUPI which enables its users to access real-time credit by using the UPI Payment System across all the multi-channel networks which also comprises offline stores and online e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. With the LazyUPI feature which is smoothly integrated into the existing LazyPay app, the consumers can set up or register their accounts easily by using a KYC Process which only takes 2 minutes.
Recently they have launched the LazyPay VISA Pay Later Card and are also giving ₹500 cashback on your first transaction with the LazyPay Card. Not only that, but you can also earn up to 5% cash back on every transaction with your LazyPay Card afterward. In today’s post, we will take a look at the LazyPay App and the LazyPay VISA Card, and how you can apply for the same.
Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
About the LazyPay app and How it works?
LazyPay is a part of PayU which is a popular provider of financial services in international growth markets. The company uses groundbreaking or innovative technology to provide simple financing options to its consumers. It also gives a Buy Now Pay Later feature to their user and they can use it while making purchases in online shopping at various e-commerce platforms.
LazyPay delivers personal credit or loans to those users who want instant credit in their account without any additional formality of legal paperwork. To avail of a personal loan from LazyPay, simply download the LazyPay app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and complete your KYC Verification. Interest will be charged only on the amount borrowed by you, making it a simple option for their users to meet their instant financial expenses.
Features and Benefits of the LazyPay app:
- LazyPay app is the simplest and quickest way to make payments across all the online and offline merchants.
- This app is launched by PayU India which is a renowned and reliable payment company.
- Users can get a credit limit of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 lakh based on their Credit Score (or CIBIL Score).
- The rates of interest are comparatively low depending on the repayment period and the credit limit amount you choose.
- The loan repayment period of this app can be extended from 3 months to 24 months (or 2 years).
- You can easily get a credit limit instantly with minimum documents work or any other type of formality.
- You’ll also get a special LazyPay Credit Card. With this card, you can pay across all types of offline or online merchants easily. This is in the early phase and is being gradually rolled out to everyone.
How to create a LazyPay account?
You can easily apply for the LazyPay Credit Card on the LazyPay app by following these steps –
- Download the LazyPay app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the LazyPay application and enter your mobile number and click on Get Started option.
- Now, enter the One Time Password which is sent to your mobile number, and click on the Continue option.
- Now, enter your basic details on the app like Your Full Name, E-mail address, and Date of Birth, and again click on the Continue option.
- Now, you’ve to complete your KYC Verification and click on Get Started option.
- Now, enter your PAN Card details and also upload your selfie on the LazyPay app and click on the Continue option.
- Now, check all the details again and click on Continue and Submit option. Now your KYC Process is completed and it will take around 24 hours to process all the details.
- Now, as per your CIBIL Score, the LazyPay will give you a credit limit on the app.
Through this step, you’re completely ready to use the LazyPay app. Now, we will discuss how you can apply for the LazyPay VISA Card.
How to apply for the LazyPay Visa Card?
When you’ve created your account on the LazyPay app, you’ll see a notification where you can get the exclusive LazyPay VISA Card. It is an early access feature for the first 5000 users of the LazyPay users. This card is a pay later card from Visa which is powered by SBM Bank.
In case you do not find this notification inside the LazyPay App, you can try to get the LazyPay Card by clicking this link. (Sign up beforehand, and then only try this link given above from your mobile device, it might give you access to the LazyPay Card, working for many).
This pay later card will be available in two forms – the Virtual (or Digital) Card and the Physical Card. There is no Joining Fee, no Annual fee for the card. But there is a card replacement fee for the plastic card whereas, the first card replacement fee will be Nil but the 2nd card replacement fee will be around ₹199 + GST.
Once you have applied for your LazyPay card, you will get the Virtual Card instantly. (Take a screenshot of this page, as some people are unable to find the card afterward, till they get delivery of the same)
If you want, you can order the physical card for free.
₹500 Cashback on First Transaction with LazyPay Card, Upto 5% Cashback Afterwards:
Once you have got your virtual LazyPay VISA card, feel free to use it anywhere and you will earn flat ₹500 cashback instantly on your LazyPay Card. You can use this amount on your future transactions, or pay bills sans this amount. You can load as low as ₹1 to PayTM Wallet also, and you will receive a flat ₹500.
Not only that, from the next transaction onwards, you will receive upto 5% cashback per transaction. Here’s a glimpse of cashback that I got till now with just 5 transactions:
That’s all about LazyPay VISA Card. I hope all your doubts are cleared. In case you have further queries, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will be happy to help.
Join our FinTalks Facebook Group to stay updated with the latest financial matters. Thank you for reading. I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.