If you’re searching for ways to replace your Voter ID card online then your search may end here. People usually replace the voter ID card for two reasons – when your card got stolen or when you did any correction in it. If this is the case with you then you need to apply online to replace your Voter ID card.
Below is the step by step guide for the same. Check it out.
How to Replace Voter ID Card Online?
There are two ways to replace your Voter ID card – Visit your nearest CSC center or Apply Online for Replacement. In this post, we’re going to talk about replacing the Voter ID Card online.
- First of all, Visit the Official NVSP Website.
- Now click on the Voter Portal box. This will redirect you to another page.
- Here you can log in using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn. For this, I’m using Gmail to sign in.
- After sign in click on the Replacement of Voter ID and after that click on the Let’s start button.
- Now it will ask, Do You Already Have Voter Id Number? If you don’t have a Voter ID number then select the first option else select the second option.
- If you click on the Yes, I Have Voter ID Number then it will ask you to enter your Voter ID Number. Simply enter it and click on Fetch Details.
- Now a message will appear saying we have found the record. Simply click on the Proceed button.
- After that, all your details will come such as Name, Father Name, Address, Age, etc. You need to select the Continue for Replacement of Voter ID section and click on Continue.
- After that, you need to enter a mobile number and verify the same with One Time Password (OTP).
- Now you need to write a proper reason for the replacement of Voter ID. In case your card got stolen you can simply type the same and click on Save & Continue.
- After that, you will see three options to collect your card. You can collect your card from VRC/CSC center or your nearest BLO or simply click on the receive my Voter ID by Post. However, you need to pay Rs 30 for postal delivery to the delivery guy if you choose the Receive by post option.
- Now select offline payment and click on Continue. However, you need to Pay Rs 25 at your nearest VREC for the replacement of your Voter ID Card. You can find your nearest VREC on google or contact your BLO (Booth Level Officer) to know your nearest VREC center.
- After clicking on the submit button a Receipt will come. You can print the receipt for future reference and click on submit.
- Finally, you will get an application reference ID that allows you to track your Voter ID replacement status anytime.
Now wait for 2 to 3 weeks and your replacement Voter ID card will be delivered to your doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Find Your Booth Level Officer (BLO)?
To find your Booth Level Officer simply click on the Profile section and go to View My Profile section.
- Now enter your Voter Id number and click on the submit button.
- After that, all your Voter ID information will come along with District Election Officer and Booth Level Officer number.
- You can then call on your BLO number and ask them for your nearest VREC location to pay the Rs 25 fee for the replacement of your card.
2. How To Track Voter Id Status Online?
- First of all login to the Official Voter Portal Website.
- Now click on the track your status and enter your application ID.
- After that click on Track Your Status and it will instantly show the current status of your Voter ID.
So this is how you can replace your Voter Id card online. I mentioned all the required process in a step by step guide for easy understanding. By following the above method you can easily apply for replacement of your Voter Id Card. If you like this post then feel free to share it with your friends and family who may want to Voter Id Replacement. Also if you have any additional queries or suggestions regarding this post then let us know in the comment section. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for the latest tech updates.