Google Drive is one of the well-known file storage and synchronization services. It is developed by Google and allows users to store files on the server. Users can access files on all devices with a single account and share them online with different users.
However, sometimes users accidentally delete a file from Google Drive and can’t get it back. So in today’s article, we will show you how you can recover permanently deleted files from Google Drive. Here’s an overview:
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is an Android app used by most users for online storage. This is to sync your data to Google Drive for backup on your phone or tablet. If you delete a file or photo in Google Drive on the web, it will be moved to the Trash, which will never be emptied automatically. So, as long as you haven’t opened the Trash, you can quickly get it back by following the steps mentioned below.
As we well know, Google Drive is a service provided by Google that allows us to store data and even make a backup copy. However, some users accidentally delete files stored in this cloud, which can be a big problem. Later, we’ll show you how to recover permanently deleted files from Google Drive.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Google Drive:
- To get started, you need to log in with your Google Account and click on the Google Drive option.
- Then copy and paste this address into the ‘drive.google.com/drive/trash’ search bar.
- Next, a list of files will be displayed where you can select the Google Drive files you want to recover.
- Finally, when you have all the files selected, you must click on the ‘Restore’ option.
What to do if you can’t Find the Deleted file you want to Recover?
- Firstly, you should go to the address ‘drive.google.com/drive/’ and click on the ‘My Drive’ option, which is located on the left side of the computer screen.
- Next, select the notification icon at the top right of the page.
- Finally, drag the scroll bar down to find the Google Drive file you want to recover. You’ll find the file and click on it to recover it.
Recover deleted files from Recycle Bin:
When we delete a file from Google Drive, it is also removed from the folder designated for Google Drive on our computer (it is sent to the Recycle Bin). That’s why who can recover files from the PC’s Recycle Bin in a simple way.
Now, if the Recycle Bin has been emptied recently, we invite you to try some free programs that can be used to recover deleted files, such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Recover deleted google drive items from mobile:
In this case, we recommend that you use the EaseUS MobiSaver program, as it is one of the best alternatives to recover deleted files from Google Drive with the mobile app.
- As always, you need to visit the official page of EaseUS MobiSaver to download the free version or the paid version.
- Then you have to connect the mobile to your computer and run the program. This will scan your Android device for Google Drive files that you need to recover.
- After the search for files is finished, you can preview them to select the files you want to recover.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you recover permanently deleted files?
You can use a tool like Recuva, Restore for Windows, or Disk Drill (for Mac OS). This software can do a full scan of the computer to recover the data and even fix a failed hard drive.
How to recover a Trash that was emptied by mistake?
To restore the Recycle Bin, simply open it (double-click on the icon on your PC’s desktop), select the items to restore, right-click on one of them and select “Restore.” You’ll see that option at the top of the context menu.
How to recover deleted files from google drive?
You need to log in with your Google account and click on the Google Drive option. Then copy and paste this address into the ‘drive.google.com/drive/trash’ search bar. Next, a list of files will be displayed where you can select the Google Drive files you were looking for.
Everyone saves his data on Google Drive so that he can use them in the future. But if that data is accidentally deleted from you, you can easily recover it by the method mentioned above.
There is nothing in today’s digital world that is not possible. If you have any problem in front of you, there is a solution. Then tell us by commenting how you like this information told by us today about recovering deleted data from Google Drive.