One of the perks of blogging is the additional income from Sponsored Posts opportunities over and above your regular AdSense or Affiliate incomes. As a blogger, I always keep looking for partnerships with other companies and organizations, affiliate networks, and other promotional offers.
Recently, I came across a CPA Affiliate Network named Tamodo, that pays up to seven tiers of referrals. They have partnered with companies like AliExpress, Thai Airways, NordVPN, PureVPN, and more. You can surely give them a try. Check out our Tamodo Review to know more.
Today I am going to introduce a platform named Rankz.io, which has useful Content Marketing and SEO tools as well a platform where advertisers and publishers can meet together. There a blogger can list their blog for accepting sponsored posts, and advertisers can go through the list to get relevant blogs with whom they can partner with.
So, let’s get started, shall we?
Features of Rankz.io:
Rankz.io is a platform with a lot of free and paid tools for both publishers and businesses. Here’s a brief description of the Rankz.io products.
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker: This is a free tool for bloggers and IM who want to search for domains in bulk. You can paste your list of domains, one per line, and it will tell you if they are available to purchase. It can search for 20000 domains at once.
- Domain Authority Checker: You can check for Domain Authority in bulk with this free tool. It supports up to 250 domains. Please do not misuse it, as it may lead to improper functioning of this tool.
- Backlinks Checker: With this free tool, you can check the link profile of any webpage. It will show all backlinks of a domain, including all its subdomains. It is a handy tool for many bloggers.
- Backlinks Monitor: This is another free tool for bloggers to manage and monitor their backlinks. It will notify any backlink errors.
- SEO Rank Tracker: This is a tool that tracks your SERP and pitches it against your direct business competitors. It can also show you region-based stats, and provide you with keyword suggestions, keyword CPC, etc. for better ranking. It will also provide you with rich domain metrics too.
- Pressly: Montento: This is a free platform for publishers where they can list their blogs for accepting sponsored content. These blogs are listed in their content distribution platform where advertisers can select relevant blogs.
- Content Distribution Platform: This is a platform for big businesses who want to promote their products through blogs across the world. Blogs from a variety of categories are listed in their platform. Their easy to access content writing panel makes it easy for anyone to order sponsored posts.
How to Link your Blog with Pressly: Montento?
So, as I said above, Rankz.io provides a platform for bloggers called Montento. Here, you can list your blog for sponsored post opportunities from potential partners. You can join Montento if you have a minimum of 100 original, high-quality articles, and you get at least 10k visitors to your blog per month. Your blog can be from any domain (excluding niches like apk download, or Facebook/WhatsApp status, etc.), and your traffic could be from any region.
Linking your Blog with Rankz is easy. Visit Rankz from the link above and sign up using Google, Facebook, or your Email ID.
After you sign up and verify your email, you will get inside their Dashboard. Go to the Montento Tab from the list of available tabs on the left menu.
Click on the Websites Menu, and then from the right window, click on Add Website Button.
You will find 3 Tabs over there: Check Eligibility, Verification, Blog Details. Enter your domain over there. Click Check Eligibility.
On the next page, you need to verify your domain by either uploading an HTML file in your home directory, or updating an Html Meta Tag to your header, or via your DNS record. It is similar to adding your website to Google. Click on Verify when you are done.
Finally, you need to enter your Blog details. You need to choose your Blog Category and Sub-Category, Enter your Contact Number, and the price you will charge per post. You also need to specify whether you accept Gambling Links on your blog. Although Gambling Ads pays more, placing Gambling Links goes against AdSense Policies and a lot of other advertising networks. So, be cautious about it.
On the bottom of this page, you will find an Instant Publishing Option. This is an option for the advertisers to directly publish their content to your blog without your prior approval. This is optional for you. Go for this option only if you are confident about accepting all kinds of sponsored post opportunities.
This works by maintaining a live connection with your blog via WordPress JSON API. If you choose yes, you need to install the OAuth plugin (Download link is provided on that page itself) and install it on your blog. Next, you need to add an Author to your blog with the username, email, and password given over there.
Again, this is an optional step, and you can skip this step too. Click I’m not Interested if you don’t want it.
Finally, click on Submit Website. You are done. Now your blog will be under review. You will be notified via email when they approve your blog.
Here’s the email I got from them:
Once your blog is approved, it will be added to your Dashboard. You can check how many times your blog was viewed by advertisers from there itself. Check the Impressions tab.
Congratulations! You have successfully listed yourself on Pressly: Montento platform. You will get notified if you get any offers.
Rankz.io Montento Referral Program:
While you wait for Sponsored Posts, here’s another way for you to earn some extra bucks by spreading your word regarding Rankz.io. The Rankz.io Referral Program will give you an incentive for every new blogger or business you bring to their platform. Currently, they are offering a 15$ per approved website you can carry. This offer will be live for a limited period only. So, join Montento and start earning today.
There was a platform Blogmint a few years ago that offered similar opportunities for Indian bloggers. I earned 100$ from there initially when I was first starting with my blog. They had a pool of advertisers who paid for sponsored posts as well as social media posts. But then it got shut down.
Rankz.io is again bringing such opportunities for bloggers. I sincerely thank Suumit Shah brother for building such a pool of growth tools for bloggers and IMs.
Thank You for reading. If you have any further queries, let me know in the comments below. I will be happy to help you out. If you love reading our posts, then do us a favor by sharing this post with your friends. Use the social share buttons.
I will be back soon with another exciting update. Keep following HiTricks.