Have you ever heard about Ticketed Spaces on Twitter? If no, then you should probably know about it.
Ticketed Spaces are a great way to help creators get the attention they deserve for their time and effort spent on hosting, speaking, and moderating public conversations that happen LIVE on Twitter Spaces. The Ticketed Spaces allow creators to create quality content and earn a share of the revenue from the tickets purchased on Twitter for the event.
These spaces help the audience in showing their support to valuable creators. Also, they allow creators to conduct various workshops meet and greet with their most loyal fans all around the globe. In short, Twitter’s a perfect platform for you to host live and paid events.
Are you also a creator? Do you also want to start your earning journey on Twitter but don’t know how to start? Yes? Fret not.
In this blog, we’ll discuss the nitty-gritty of Twitter Spaces and help you get on board the Twitter create and earn journey.
Twitter’s Ticketed Space Feature:
The recent Twitter Ticketed Space Feature allows users to connect with their favorite creator’s account for engaging with content beyond usual tweets. It could be anything potentially ranging from newsletters to videos to high-profile users.
- Twitter has officially said that hosts can earn a majority of money from ticketed sales while only a small percentage would be taken on the revenue generated.
- Users can earn up to 97% of the money from Spaces ticket purchases.
- Not more than a 3% revenue share will be taken until users exceed $50,000 in lifetime earnings on both products.
- The move is introduced to provide an earning opportunity to emerging voices.
Now that you’re aware of Twitter’s Ticketed Space Feature, let’s learn about the eligibility requirements to unlock this tremendous feature.
There are some eligibility requirements for you to fulfill before starting out with Twitter Ticketed Spaces. You can have a look at some of them below:
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You should possess a complete account with a name, bio, picture, and header image.
- You must possess a verified email address
- You must ensure your account’s two-factor authentication process.
- You shouldn’t have any history of violating Twitter’s agreement policies or content monetization standards.
- You shouldn’t be removed by Twitter for purposely violating Twitter’s ads or brand safety policy.
- You have an authentic presence under your name. Any fake profile using another organization’s name for monetary purposes shall be excluded from the move. Also, parody and fan accounts are not eligible for Twitter’s Ticketed Spaces.
- Your account shouldn’t be a state-affiliated-media-account
- You should have 1000+ followers.
- You should have hosted 3 or more spaces in the last 30 days.
Conduct and Content Requirements:
Apart from the eligibility criterion, every creator needs to follow the conduct and Content requirements to keep using the space. Some of the requirements are:
- You should restrain from charging money for any illegal, physically, emotionally abusive content created on the space. In other terms, soliciting or engaging money for disturbing content is strictly prohibited
- You must not engage in any fraudulent or deceptive content. Make sure that you are not misleading people about what entities are receiving commissions from your associated profile.
- You must aim to monetize your unique and original content. In instances of sharing any third-party content, you must back your actions with legal rights.
How To Start A Ticketed Space on Twitter?
There is a whole systematized process to get started with Twitter’s Ticketed Spaces. Creators need to begin with meeting all the eligibility criteria and submit an online application form. In the initial phases, there will be several test group participants. Some will be accepted, while others will be put on a waiting list.
On your end you need to visit the Monetization > Ticketed Spaces section and learn more about Ticketed Spaces. After learning all the eligibility requirements carefully, you need to carefully submit the online application form for Twitter Spaces.
Also, before being accepted you need to agree with the Ticketed Spaces Creator Terms and finish the onboarding process inclusive of opening and linking of the strip account.
How to Reschedule or Cancel your Ticketed Space?
Many of you might wonder, “how can I reschedule or cancel my Twitter’s Ticketed Space?” Well, the answer is you can’t really reschedule a Ticketed but, you can cancel it. In such a case, every ticket holder gets a refund of the amount spent on the space.
To cancel Twitter’s Ticketed Space, all you need to do is:
- Open Schedule Space Card
- Tap on the ‘Cancel this Space’ button.
- You’d receive a confirmation for cancellation
- Cancel the particular space
This is how you can successfully cancel a particular space on Twitter.
Twitter’s Ticketed Spaces are one the best ways to engage with your audience and have fruitful conversations. We hope that now you’re clear with the right and left of creating your very own Twitter Ticketed Spaces.
That’s all for now. Thank you for reading. If you have any further queries, don’t forget to drop us a comment below. I will be happy to help. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel to get the latest tech updates. Keep visiting HiTricks.