Reliance Jio just gave us more reasons to cheer with their JioPOS scheme. You can earn money by using JioPOS Lite App by joining Jio Associate Partner Program. Read along to know.
Jio is already in the news because of the recent Facebook investment worth $5.7B in purchasing 9.99% of the company’s stake. We hope this will help Jio to strengthen their network within the country and help Facebook to acquire the Jio’s customer base of 36.9Cr. Facebook is looking to help 60M small businesses to set up their businesses across India through Facebook Ads and also got approval from NCPI to start the Whatsapp Payments system using UPI.
But there’s one more thing. Jio has recently launched its Associate Partner Program to help out its customer base to recharge their own numbers and their friends’ and relatives’ numbers while staying at home during the ongoing COVID19 Pandemic in India.
We know not everyone is tech-savvy, and not everyone recharges using online payment methods. Some of our friends and relatives approach local retailer shops for recharging. Especially elderly people using JioPhone for conversations often depend on others for their recharges.
In this period of lockdown across India, mobile retailer shops are asked to be kept close. The telecom industry is also mostly working with a skeletal workforce, and issuing of new sim cards are also paused since March 2020.
Under these circumstances, it is obviously difficult for people to recharge using conventional methods. So, Jio came into rescue.
If you are a tech-savvy guy who does their monthly recharges and bill payments online, you can help out others in recharging their Jio numbers by becoming a Jio Associate Partner. Jio has released a JioPOS Lite app, using which you can easily recharge others’ Jio numbers and earn some incentive for it. Notably, Airtel has also released a similar ‘Earn from Home’ scheme where you can become an Airtel Superhero and earn incentives.
In today’s post, I will discuss JioPOS Lite app, its features, and tell you how you can use the JioPOS App to become a Jio Associate Partner and earn money.
So, let’s get started.
About Jio Associate Partner Program:
- Jio Associate Partner Program is an incentive program started by Jio to earn money by recharging other Jio customers’ mobile numbers.
- Under this program, you will get a 4.16% commission as cashback for recharging others’ mobile numbers.
- Anyone can register themselves as a Jio Associate by downloading the JioPOS Lite App.
- You can get access by submitting online KYC details inside the Jio POS Lite App. Physical verification and collection of hard copy documents not necessary for becoming a Jio Associate Partner.
- Jio aims to increase its online recharge facilities through this program by extending the benefits to their consumers.
How to become a Jio Associate Partner?
- Becoming a Jio Associate Partner is easy.
- All you need to do is download the JioPOS Lite App from Google Play Store or Sideload it from here.
- As of now, the JioPOS app is only available for Android. Apple users you have to give it a pass, as it hasn’t released in the app store yet.
- After installing the JioPOS app, you need to sign up using your email and Jio Mobile Number.
- After that, you can choose your work location. Just give your home location over there.
- Now you need to check two boxes: One is a declaration that you are exempted from paying GST. The second one is accepting Terms and Conditions.
- After you register, you will come to the Dashboard of the JioPOS App.
- Initially, you need to Add Rs1000 on the JioPOS app wallet. It will take up to 3 working days to get added. (Thereafter, you can add in multiples of Rs200)
- Now, once you recharge someone’s number, you will get a cashback worth 4.16% of the transaction value, against your recharge. For example, if you recharge Rs1000, you will get Rs41.6 cashback.
- The cashback can be used against future recharges.
- There is a passbook inside the app, from where you can manage all your transactions and earnings.
- There is no way to redeem your income. Whatever you earn, you need to spend it in future recharges only.
Download JioPOS Lite App APK:
You can download the App from Google Play or sideload it. Below are the links:
So, that’s all about how to earn money using the JioPOS app. I hope you will now be able to earn some extra cash every month by recharging your friends’ and relatives’ mobile numbers. Do let me know if you have any further queries. I will try my best to help you out. Just drop me a comment below.
Thank You for reading until the end. If you found this post helpful and valuable, do share it with your friends. Use the social share buttons below. I will be back soon with more latest tech updates. Keep reading HiTricks.