If you didn’t get your hands on to the HDFC Credit Cards yet, well, now is your time! HDFC Bank has started a special festival offer under which they are giving away all of their credit cards with a Lifetime Free offer. This special festival offer started from 1st November 2020 and will be valid till 31st December 2020, if not extended further. Keep visiting this page and I will let you know all the latest information and updates regarding this.
Here’s an overview:
HDFC Credit Cards Festive Pricing Offer:
First things first, you won’t be automatically preapproved for applying for every HDFC credit card right away. The application and approval process is similar to a regular HDFC credit card application or upgrades process.
If you have opened an HDFC Savings Account very recently, you may not be eligible for applying for these HDFC Bank Credit Cards. If your account is at least 2-3 months old, then you may have got a pre-approved HDFC Credit Cards offer. Kindly go through my article on How to Apply for HDFC Credit Cards to know how you can check for your pre-approved offers. You can also apply for HDFC Credit Card even if you do not have an HDFC Bank account. But in that case, you need to be a salaried person or have an ITR with you.
- Offer Duration: 1st November 2020 – 31st December 2020.
- Offer Availability: Both HDFC Bank customers and non-bank customers.
- Offer Channels: Both online and offline. You can either apply for your card online or visit a nearby HDFC Bank branch to fill a form.
- Offer Source: Link. You can also check the image below. This flyer is available at any HDFC Branch.
Let’s move to the offer details:
- Unconditional LTF Credit Card Offer: All of the HDFC Credit Cards (except ultra-premium cards) are now offered Lifetime Free right from the beginning. You DO NOT need to fulfill any criteria as mentioned in this post.
- Conditional LTF Credit Card Offer: All of the HDFC ultra-premium cards (which normally does not offer an LTF option at all) are now available for converting to Lifetime Free with some initial spending in the first 90 days.
- Additional Rs1000 Amazon Voucher Offer: In addition to getting a Lifetime Free Credit Card, you will also get an Rs1000 Amazon Gift Voucher. Check out the details on the last heading of this post to know how you can get it and how to redeem it.
Unconditional LTF HDFC Credit Card Offer:
Under this offer, the HDFC credit cards will have no joining fees or renewal fees and will be offered as a Lifetime Free Credit Card. The unconditional LTF offer is valid on the following HDFC Credit Cards. The different tiers of cards are designated by different color codes: Classic, Classic Plus, Premium, Super Premium, Co-Branded.
- HDFC Millennia EasyEMI Credit Card.
- HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card.
- HDFC Moneyback Credit Card.
- HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- HDFC Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card.
- HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card.
- HDFC Diners’ Privilege Credit Card.
- HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card.
- HDFC Times Platinum Credit Card.
- HDFC Indigo 6E Rewards Credit Card.
- HDFC Indigo 6E Rewards XL Credit Card.
- HDFC Walmart Best Price Save Smart Credit Card.
- HDFC Walmart Best Price Save Max Credit Card.
Remember, you can only apply for the card which you are offered by HDFC. Your eligibility criteria for the credit cards remain the same.back to menu ↑
Conditional LTF HDFC Credit Card Offer:
The conditional LTF Offer is valid on the following ultra-premium tier HDFC Credit Cards. Your card will be made joining fee waived, renewal fee waived, or lifetime free depending on your spending. Note that these are ultra-premium cards and may not be offered to everyone. The HDFC Infinia Card is invite-only. You have to mandatorily take a regular HDFC Card and later you will receive an offer to upgrade to HDFC Infinia if you are eligible.
- HDFC Diners’ Black Credit Card.
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
HDFC Diners’ Black Credit Card:
- Joining fees & Renewal fees ₹10000 + GST.
- Joining Fee waived if you spend ₹100000 within 90 days of card issuance.
- Renewal Fee waived if you spend ₹500000 within 1 year of card issuance.
- Lifetime Free if you spend ₹300000 within 90 days of card issuance.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card:
- Joining fees & Renewal fees ₹10000 + GST.
- Joining Fee waived if you spend ₹150000 within 90 days of card issuance.
- Renewal Fee waived if you spend ₹800000 within 1 year of card issuance.
- Lifetime Free if you spend ₹500000 within 90 days of card issuance.
How to Apply for HDFC Cards on Festive Pricing?
The application process is similar to a regular HDFC Credit Cards application. I have covered it in detail in my other post on How to Apply for HDFC Credit Cards. Still, for your better understanding, I am writing it below in short.
Visit the offer page by clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ button below. If you are an HDFC Bank customer, use the HDFC Customer login. Otherwise, enter your mobile number and proceed to the application by verifying OTP. Then it will ask you for some basic details (PAN No, Employment Type, Possible Annual Income, etc.)
Note that you need to complete the application on this page then and there. Don’t leave it midway or don’t close the tab. Your card will be converted to Lifetime Free post 90 days of card issuance. Below are the terms and conditions. Click on the image to read.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and proceed with your application. If you get stuck anywhere, refer to my other post on HDFC Credit Cards, or you can ask on our FinTalks community on Facebook. This is a welcoming community for all Finance related discussions, including credit cards. You will get many earlier posts also on this.
After submitting your application, you will get an email confirming the status. If approved, you will get another email with the virtual card details, or it will be directly dispatched to your home address. Overall, getting the card delivered will take 1 week for preapproved cards for HDFC Bank users, and 2-3 weeks for new applications from non-HDFC Bank users.back to menu ↑
How to get Amazon Rs1000 Gift Voucher with HDFC Credit Card?
Along with your Lifetime Free HDFC Credit Card, you will also get an Rs1000 Amazon Gift Voucher. To get the voucher, you need to do 3 transactions of any amount from your credit card within 90 days of card issuance.
You will get the gift voucher notification via SMS with a Link and Unique Password. Visit the link and enter your unique password to visit the redemption portal. Please note that the unique password is usable for one-time only. So make sure you complete your redemption within the same session. Don’t leave in between or close the tab.
Pro Tip: This additional Rs1000 Amazon Gift Voucher offer was live earlier too, and I have received it myself for my HDFC Millennia Card after 90 days. I would like to add this secret tip: This gift voucher is provided by Gyftr in association with HDFC Bank and is NOT LIMITED TO Amazon. You can also choose Flipkart GV, BigBazaar GV, or any other GV of an equivalent amount on the redemption website.
You will receive another SMS with the voucher details once you redeem it. I chose Amazon Voucher only since I shop mostly on Amazon. You can add the Gift Voucher on Amazon normally.
Remember everything happens over SMS. There is no email notification about it. So, keep a check on your SMS every day.back to menu ↑
That’s all about the HDFC Credit Cards festive offer. I hope all your doubts and confusions are clear. If you have further queries just ask on our Fintalks community. I will be happy to help.
Do share this post with your friends who were waiting for a Lifetime Free Credit Card from HDFC. It will help them save a lot of bucks while shopping or transacting online or offline.
I will be back soon with another interesting article for you all. If you love our tech updates, you are welcome to join our Telegram Channel as well. See you soon!