Searching for best .com Domain Registration Deals for September 2022? You are at the right place. Keep following for the cheapest 2021 offers on Domain Transfer and Renewal as well.
Buying a domain name is the first step towards starting a blog or a website. And for those who are beginning their first site, this becomes their first investment towards the brand, even before it is created.
I get a lot of queries regarding where to buy domain names, which is the best registrar, which registrar provides the best features and security etc. While interacting with people, I get surprised that people buy domain names paying 3-4 bucks more than the usual rates.
Also, many don’t keep track of it. Hence I decided to create a page where I can add up the best deals on domain names.
First things first, if you google about domain discounts, you will find a lot of leads. How is this page different?
Well, I won’t be listing all deals. You will only get curated cheapest deals.
This post is updated with the September 2022 deals on new domain name registrations, domain renewals, and domain transfer deals. I will periodically update this page as soon as I find new deals. You can bookmark this page so that you can visit them later on.
Here’s an overview of the deals listed here.
Special Deal: September 2022 Shared Hosting Deals
Namecheap Offer: .com Domain Registration for $3.98
Namecheap is running an offer for small businesses. You can get .com Domain Names for just $3.98. However, renewals will be on their standard rate of $8.88 onwards. To get these special offer rates, you need to use the coupon code: NEWCOM398 while checking out. This code only works for new customers for just 1 Domain Registration.
Namecheap x Codecademy Offer: Get a Free Domain Name 1 Year
Kindly note the following:
- You can use your existing Namecheap account to log in. No issues with that.
- You need to enter your credit card details while checking out. Your card will be charged next year upon domain renewal. You can cancel the renewal beforehand if you want.
- You can only get one free domain per account.
Dynadot .com Domain Registrations at $6.99:
Dynadot is running deals on .com registrations. You can get your domain for just $6.99.
- .com Domain Registrations at $6.99. Renewals at $8.99.
- .net Domain Registrations at $5.99. Renewals at $10.99.
- .org Domain Registrations at $8.99. Renewals at $10.99.
- .in Domain Registrations at $6.85. Renewals at $6.99.
Godaddy Offer: .com Domain Registrations at 0.9$
UPDATE November 2020: The validity of this offer isn’t verified as of November 2020. If you try this method and it does not work, do let us know in the comments below, so that we will update. 🙂
This method is for new registrations on Godaddy only. You will get a new domain name at just 22 CZK (which is equivalent to 0.9$ or Rs70). CZK stands for Czech Koruna, which is the official currency of the Czech Republic.
As you have probably guessed, this offer is only applicable to transactions made using the Czech currency. But don’t worry, if you have an international card that you use to purchase using USD or INR, you will be able to use that card here too. Here’s the step by step guide to grab it.
- Visit Godaddy.com. By default, this link resolves to the localized country page on Godaddy. If you are located in a country other than the Czech Republic, just go to the bottom of the page, You can choose your country and currency from a dropdown there. Choose the country like the USA and currency as CZK and refresh the page.
- Search for your desired dot com domain name, and add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. Remove all add-ons added by Godaddy by default, such as Domain Privacy or Emails.
- In the cart, make sure your domain is selected for the 1-year duration only. If not, change it to 1 year.
- Now, apply the promo code coupon: ESDOMEUR1. This will reduce your total price to Kč31.37 (Kč22 domain cost and Kč9.37 taxes and fees).
Create your Godaddy account and complete your purchase.Grab Godaddy Deal
NameSilo: .com Domain Registrations at 7.99$
NameSilo is one of the cheapest and secure domain registrars around, especially if you need to register a new domain. They offer complete domain privacy with whois protection, and also supports custom whois records, for free of cost.
Other free features include email forwarding, complete DNS Management, and domain defender protection, which adds a second layer over your domains. It prevents others from gaining access to your domains by blocking outward domain transfers.
Last but not least, it supports two-step verification via Authenticator apps. Your account will be fully secured.
Our Offer: Get an additional 1$ off using our exclusive discount coupon: hitricks.
Using this coupon, get the following rates at top TLDs:
- .com at 7.99$ (renewals at 8.99$)
- .net at 10.79$ (renewals at 11.79$)
- .org at 7.88$ (renewals at 8.88$)
- .info at 2.99$ (renewals at 13.99$)
There are more TLDs, and you can check it out below. Also, you can save more by buying domains in bulk. Check it out below.
Cloudflare: .com Domain Transfer and Renewals at 8.03$
Cloudflare is a relatively newer entrant into Domains. We all know Cloudflare for their great free CDN service. I have always recommended them for improving your webpage speed and loading your website under 3 seconds. Now, with the Cloudflare Registrar, you can manage your domain from their dashboard itself.
Please note that as of now, Cloudflare offers only Domain Transfers. That means, you need to have an active domain registered with a 3rd party registrar, that you can transfer to Cloudflare at the cheapest rates in the industry.
Cloudflare charges you 0$ for managing the domains, and offers you the wholesale domain rates. So, you won’t get cheaper deals anywhere else. Below are the rates for the popular TLDs:
- .com at 8.03$ (renewals at the same rate)
- .net at 9.95$ (renewals at the same rate)
- .info at 11.02$ (renewals at the same rate)
- .org at 10.11$ (renewals at the same rate)
As of now, you cannot directly register a new domain from Cloudflare. So, if you are planning to get a new domain, you can check out NameSilo. Once you have registered there for the first year, you may switch to Cloudflare from the second year onwards and renew your domains.
Similar to Namesilo, you will get complete domain privacy with Whois protection and manage DNS. Additionally, Cloudflare will help you with free SSLs. Check it out below.Grab Cloudflare Deal
IONOS: .com Registrations at 12$ (2 Years)
Ionos by 1&1 is running a special promotion where they are offering new .com domains at 12$ for 2 years. This makes it 6$ per year effectively. Although they say that the cost is 1$ for the first year and 11$ from the second year onwards, you need to do a purchase of a minimum of 2 years to avail this offer.
Here are the rates for the popular TLDs on IONOS:
- .com at 1$ (renewals at 11$)
- .net at 1$ (renewals at 20$)
- .org at 1$ (renewals at 20$)
- .info at 1$ (renewals at 20$)
Pricing applies only when you register for 2 years at least. So, if you decide to go with them, don’t forget to transfer your domains to Cloudflare before the end of 2 years so that you continue enjoying the lowest pricing.
Dreamhost: .com Registrations at $7.99
This is going to be my final suggestion for now. I added this only because Dreamhost is in business for almost 25 years now, and millions of businesses trust their popular WordPress Hosting known as DreamPress. And they have one of the leading customer support systems. So, you may want to grab a domain name along with their web hosting.
Currently, Dreamhost is offering new .com registrations at 7.99$ for the first year. It also includes free domain privacy.
The rates of popular TLDs are:
- .com at $6.99 (renewals at $15.99)
- .net at $10.99 (renewals at $16.99)
- .org at $11.99 (renewals at $15.99)
- .info at $13.95 (renewals at $16.99)
- .club at $1.99 (renewals at $12.95)
Well, these are the hottest deals on domain name registrations, domain transfers, and domain renewals. I hope you found this post useful, and I am confident that this has helped you save some bucks.
HiTricks is currently registered on Cloudflare. It was initially on Namesilo, but I switched to Cloudflare once they launched their registry. I would recommend you to Namesilo if you want to buy a new domain and don’t want the hassle of switching registrars. Their renewals are at the same rates, so you don’t need to worry.
If you know of any other offers on domains, let me know in the comments section below. I will add it quickly. It will help the entire community. Also, if you have any further queries, don’t forget to write down.
If you like reading our posts at HiTricks, please spread the word by sharing this post with your friends. Use the social share buttons below. Influencers like you help to grow this site.
Thank You for reading until the end. I will be back again with another exciting update. Till then, stay tuned!