Today’s world is a world of technology and digital kinds of stuff. Net banking and making transaction through your phone and cards is one of the most popular parts of the world. If you’re looking for a debit card that can help you to go cashless then it’s going to be worth reading this article.
Here we are going to talk about the Ypay card which is newly launched in the market and it is one of the best ways to manage your money. There are several debit cards, credit cards, smart cards such as Omni Card, Walrus Card, etc. out there but Ypay is one of the best options so, if you are looking for a safe and secured way to go cashless then as per our knowledge Ypay is a great option for you.
In this article, we are going to tell you all about Ypay smart card, its features, how to sign up for the Ypay card, and all the offers. Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What Is Ypay Card?
Ypay card is a new way to manage all your money and make transactions. Ypay is a debit card which you can get by your phone it doesn’t matter whether you have a bank account or not, if you want a Ypay card you can have it easily by signing up on the official site of Ypay and applying for the card. Ypay smart card is a working bankless transaction-making debit card which is also known as Bharat Ka Smart Card. Ypay is one of the most reliable and finely working debit cards because it allows you to withdraw money without even having a bank account.
What Makes YPay Card Unique?
One of the best features of a Ypay card is that you don’t need any bank account to have this card. It is so easy to have the card without even having a bank account all you have to do is just order the card online and manage your money through your phone and card. This is one of the best steps in the process of making cashless India. It allows you to make payments anytime, anywhere without having a bank account. This card brings so many offers and cashback deals to you, you can avail of any of them by making transactions through your Ypay card. When you make payment by your Ypay card you’ll get rewards on every single transaction and also it brings so many offers, you can avail easily.
How To Signup For Ypay Card?
- First, you have to go to the official site of Ypay and Download the YPay App.
- Now install the Ypay app on your smartphone and open it.
- Now enter your Name, Date of Birth, Number, Email, Address, Pincode, etc.
- In the referral code section must enter: 0858116 to get the Signup bonus.
- After that click on the submit button and the app will be sent you a one-time password.
- Simply verify your account with OTP and you’re good to go.
- Now add money to your YPay card and enjoy the cashless services.
How To Complete KYC In YPay Card?
In order to completely use the YPay card, you need to complete your KYC. Here’s how to do that.
- Open the Ypay card app and go to My Profile > Upload the Aadhaar section.
- Now upload both sides of your Aadhaar to complete your KYC.
- Your KYC will get approved within 2 business days after successful verification.
How To Get YPay Card For Free?
In order to get the YPay Physical card, you need to complete few steps which are mentioned below.
- First of all open the YPay card app.
- Now click on the New Card section on the homepage itself.
- Now select the Basic YPay Card and click on Continue.
- After that enter your Complete address where you want to get your card delivered.
- Now pay the 100 INR with any preferred payment method and after that, you will receive your card within 3-5 working days.
- The selection of the mode of payment is up to you.
Ypay Card Refer and Earn Program:
The Ypay smart card also comes with a refer and earn program where you can earn rewards for each successful referral.
- To find your referral code you have to click on the profile circle which is present at the top left corner.
- Now click on the Referral Code section and copy your referral code.
- Now share it with your friends and family ask them to sign up and get rewarded.
Here, we have described all about the Ypay smart card if you find this article worthy then kindly share your experience with us. In case you are stuck somewhere, you can let me know in the comments too. I will be happy to help out.
That’s all for now. I will be back soon with another interesting article. Keep visiting HiTricks. Don’t forget to join our FinTalks Facebook Group to stay updated with the latest finance. Also, join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.