Friends, you must’ve listened to the Simpl Pay Later app which is a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) app. It is a mobile app and website with the help of which any subsequent payment can be done. At present days, there are many such mobile apps on Google Play Store or Apple App Store where you can easily get a loan and Credit Limit based on your credit history (or Credit Score). Today, in this article, we’re going to give some of the essential information related to the Simpl Pay Later app.
But out of all these apps, the Simpl Pay Later application is very popular as any payment can be made in 15 days without paying any interest amount on your Credit Limit. Looking at all these specifications or features, it becomes important for us to know about the Simpl Pay Later app in more detail.
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What is a Simpl Pay Later app?
Simpl Pay Later is a mobile app through which you can make all your payments like Mobile Recharge, Bill Payments, Gas Booking, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, etc. with just one tap. Simpl Pay Later app is one of a kind digital Credit Card in which users are provided with Credit Limits and the Credit Amount is given for 15 days without any interest rate for making any payment on the app.
If the repayment of the credit amount is not done within 15 days, the penalty is charged to the users as per the terms and conditions of the app. This penalty amount is decided based on the amount of credit taken on the Simpl app. But one of the best features of this app is that if the user paid the Credit Amount on time, then the Credit Limit of that user also increased due to its good Credit History.
You can pay using the Simpl Pay Later app on 15,000+ merchants sites which comprise Zomato, Bigbasket, Dunzo, JioMart, Tata 1mg, Netmeds, Blinkit, MakeMyTrip, etc. Nearly 8 million daily transacting users are enjoying a smooth and hassle-free payment experience through Simpl Pay Later app. With this app, you can also recharge your mobile phone and pay all the utility bills like DTH Bill, Postpaid Bill, Electricity Bill, etc.
Features of Simpl Pay Later App:
- Fast and Easy Payments – With the help of the Simpl Pay Later app, you can pay within seconds to various online merchant sites with just a single tap.
- Buy Now and Pay Later feature – Simpl app offers a cycle of 15 days to repay your bills which means that you can order food, groceries items, pay your bills, and many more things and pay for it later – once in 15 days with no interest rate or hidden charges on the app.
- Single Repayment Bill for Multiple Orders – Simpl Pay Later app is one of the most popular Buy Now Pay Later apps as the app allows you to track all your expenses on different brands and merchant sites, with a single amalgamated or consolidated bill.
- 0% Interest Rate on Credit Limit – The Simpl Pay Later app gives you the chance to pay later without any interest rate or hidden charges on the Credit Amount. This feature makes it even better than any Postpaid Wallet!
- Amazing Offers on the app – Unlock exclusive cashback deals and great offers at multiple merchants’ sites when you complete your payments through this Buy Now Pay Later app.
- Minimum KYC Process – You can easily get on with the Simpl Pay Later app with minimal paperwork and KYC formalities. Hence, you don’t have to worry about the KYC Verification process which is fast and simple like the app’s interface.
How to create an account on the Simpl Pay Later app?
To create an account on the Simpl Pay Later app, follow the steps here –
- Download the Simpl Pay Later app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and install the application on your Smartphone.
- Now, open the app and click on Proceed option. After that, click on Get Started option to sign up on the Simpl app.
- Now, enter your Mobile Number on the app and click on the Get OTP option.
- Now, after verifying your number through OTP, complete your KYC Verification process where you’ve to give your basic details like First Name, Last Name, Gender, E-mail Address, and Age, and then click on the Continue option.
- Again, the app will send an OTP to your given e-mail address to verify your e-mail ID. Enter the OTP and the app will automatically verify it and redirect you to a new page.
After this step, the Simpl Pay Later team will check your account if your account is eligible for the Credit Limit or not. Hence, the app will display the message “We have added you to our waitlist” on the screen and after the verification process, you’ll get the Credit Limit of up to Rs. 5,000 as per your CIBIL Score (or Credit History).
That’s how you can easily create your Simpl Pay Later Account. Try it out and let us know how you like it. But be aware of the fact that it is a BNPL Card and not a traditional Credit Card. In case you have further queries drop down in the comment section below. I will be happy to help.
Thank you for reading. I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Join our FinTalks Facebook group for more discussions on Banking and Finance. Also, don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.