Muvin is a neo-banking and payment app that is specifically designed for Indian young users or teenagers. There are large numbers of teenagers in India who still use cash and are always dependent on their parents to complete their financial needs.
Muvin app intends to offer Indian teenagers a strong payments app that can help them to make their payments, track all their transactions for better budgeting and expenses management and also assist them to learn about the art of money management. You can do all of this in a single app – i.e. Muvin app.
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
Why you should choose the Muvin app?
- The Muvin app helps teenagers to become budget-conscious or financial savvy by managing their transactions or tracking their expenses on the app.
- The Muvin app provides a fresh voice for young users along with a specific platform that allows them to handle or manage their finances and expenses.
- Muvin app takes financial literacy to another level by explicating or breaking down the complex financial concepts into simple, pint-sized topics and teaches them engagingly and visually.
- With the help of this app, your child will easily understand the basic financial concepts and utilize them in the real world.
- Payment is fast and easy when you go cashless with Muvin’s Tap and Go Prepaid Card.
More about Muvin Prepaid Card
All the transactions with the Muvin Prepaid Card are protected with the Two-Factor Authentication feature. You can go cashless with the Muvin prepaid card for online and offline purchases. You can also customize the design of your Muvin Card on the app itself to make it more attractive and appealing. The Muvin app uses the latest encryption technology along with the Biometric Authentication setting to prevent unauthorized access of the card. You can easily block or change the PIN of your Muvin Card anytime and anywhere.
Features of the Muvin app
- Create your account on the Muvin app within 5 minutes and get your free Muvin prepaid card.
- You can also customize or personalize the Muvin prepaid card which you can use for all online and offline purchases.
- Savings Goals on the Muvin app allows you to set your objectives or goals and learn more about budget and savings.
- You can get exclusive and amazing discounts with their brand partners on the Muvin app.
- The parents can easily set up a Wallet for their teenage child on the app so that they can complete their transactions.
- The parents can transfer the money to their children anytime, anywhere on the Muvin app.
- Reward your child every time they complete a Savings Goal on the application.
- With family-friendly controls on the app, you can keep track of your child’s spending in real-time.
How to apply for the Muvin Prepaid Card?
- Download the Muvin app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and install the application on your Smartphone.
- Now, after installing the Muvin app, open the application and click on Get Started option.
- Now, select the I am a Parent banner on the app and then click on Proceed option.
- Now, you’ve to enter your Mobile Number and click on Verify option to verify your mobile number.
- After that, you’ve to fill in some details on the Parent Details form like Parent Profile Name, Parent’s Date of Birth, E-mail ID, and Referral Code (if you have) and click on Proceed option.
- In the referral code section must enter: rUOuK4Es to get a Rs 50 signup bonus (When you load a minimum of Rs 1000)
- Now, you’ve to set your Biometrics settings on the app with your Fingerprint Sensor and again click on Proceed option.
- Now, a banner will appear on the screen with the message “Sign-up Successful” and again click on Proceed option.
- Now, click on Create your Wallet option on the app.
- Now, you’ve to fill out the Basic KYC form on the app. On the document type option, select your preferable Document Type like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc. After that, enter the Document Number with your Full Name, Date of Birth, and a Scanned Copy of the Document for the Basic KYC Verification, and again click on Proceed option.
- Now, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purposes. Simply, enter the OTP and click on Proceed option.
- Now, your Muvin Wallet is ready to use, and click on the Go Home option.
- If you want to add money to the Muvin Wallet, just click on Add Money option. After that, enter the amount which you want to add to your Wallet and click on Proceed option. Complete the payment and the desired amount will be added to your Wallet.
- On the main dashboard of the Muvin app, click on the My Card option. Now, to display all the Card Details on the Muvin app, click on the Card Details option and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP on the Muvin app and click on the Next option. It will show all the card details on the app like Card Number, Expiry Date, Name of the Card Holder, and CVV.
- If you want to order the physical form of the Muvin Prepaid Card, then click on the Request Card option in the My Card section.
- Enter the name which you want to show on the Muvin Prepaid Card and click on the Next option. Now, choose the Card Design for the Muvin card and again click on the Next option.
- Now, select the Delivery Address and again click on the Next option. After that, your order will be processed on the Muvin app, and then click on the Back to Card option. After a few days, the card will be delivered to your given address which you’ve entered on the Muvin app.
Muvin App Refer and Earn Program
For each referral you can earn up to Rs 50 and your friends will also get Rs 1000 when he completes their KYC verification and add a minimum of Rs 1000 to their Muvin wallet.
- Open the Muvin app and click on the three dots in the Downright corner of the app.
- Now click on Refer and Earn and copy your referral code.
- Earn money on each referral.
- Maximum referrals are capped at 4 referrals.
So this is all about the Muvin app. The app is pretty much the same as Walrus, Akudo, and Fyp prepaid cards. If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this post then feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would love to help you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.