GoSats, which is a Bitcoin Rewards company, has launched a new cashback rewards card for its Indian customers. The new product is being inaugurated or launched in cooperation with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), which is a central organization associated with the country’s Central Bank and the Indian Banks’ Association.
This organization also introduced RuPay cards in India, which is quite similar to Visa and Mastercard but is mainly designed for the Indian economic market. Therefore, NPCI is delivering the card technology for GoSats’s new product but is not associated with the Bitcoin Reward program. The GoSats prepaid Rupay Cards are issued in two different variants – an Elite Gold Card and an Intro Card.
The Intro Prepaid Card will provide up to 25% Bitcoin cashback while the Elite Card provides 100% Bitcoin cashback. The GoSats rewards card can be accessed through the GoSats mobile application (which you can download from Google Play Store and the Apple App Store) and browser extension in Chrome Web Store. The Indian users can use the prepaid cards to shop at various online retailers and merchants like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, and Starbucks and can earn Bitcoin cashback.
In today’s post, we will be looking into the details of the GoSats app, how to sign up and how to apply for the bitcoin rewards card. Here’s an overview:
Before we begin, let me invite you to our Finance Discussion Community on Facebook: FinTalks. Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to banking, debit cards, and credit cards, mutual funds, stock markets, and more. We started in September 2020, and at the time of updating this post in August 2021, we have over 9.2k members. A lot of offers and discounts related to credit cards are also discussed here. Click Here to Join FinTalks.
What is the GoSats app?
GoSats was established in February 2021 by Roshni Aslam and Mohammad Roshan. Within six months, this Bengaluru-based startup company has already attracted more than 15,000 users, reflecting the huge demand for crypto-related services in the country despite the recent volatility of digital currencies i.e. cryptocurrencies.
This innovative startup was built on Stacks, which is an open network for smart contracts programs and decentralized apps for Bitcoin. As this app is designed on Stacks, it utilizes Stacks’ Clarity smart contracts and a special process of “stacking” to provide its consumers a way to earn BTC (Bitcoin) with the help of the STX Token.
The users can lock their STX Tokens on the network to support security and consensus and in return, you can earn bitcoins transferred by the miners as a part of “confirmation of payment” or in terms of bitcoin, we can say that it can act as a “proof of transfer”.
How to Sign up in the GoSats app?
- You can download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can also download the chrome extension in Chrome Web Store by clicking here – Click to download the GoSats app.
- Open the app and click on the Start Stacking Bitcoin
- Now, enter your mobile number and click on the Continue
- A 4-digit OTP will be sent to the given mobile number. Enter the OTP (One Time Password) and click on the Continue
- Now, you’ve to enter your name and your e-mail address and then click on the Start Stacking
Now, your registration process is completed. And the main dashboard of the app will open where you can apply for the Bitcoin Rewards Card.
How to apply for the Bitcoin Rewards Card?
After the sign-up process, you’ll be directed to the main dashboard of the GoSats app. In this app, the user can apply for two different cards – Intro Card and Elite Card.
Features of GoSats Intro Card –
- With the Intro Rupay Prepaid Card, you can earn up to 25% Bitcoin Reward in this app.
- The user also gets a chance to win 1 Full Bitcoin on every single spend on this card.
- There will be no annual charge on this card. But, there is a one-time charge of Rs. 499 which the users have to pay only once if they get this card.
Features of GoSats Elite Card –
- With the Elite Rupay Prepaid Card, you can earn a 100% Bitcoin Reward in the GoSats app.
- The user also gets a premium metallic card which is gold-plated and looks very amazing. This feature is only available for the Elite Rupay Card.
- The user also gets Rs. 500 Bitcoin Deposit Bonus with this prepaid card.
- With this card also, the user gets a chance to win 1 Full Bitcoin on every single spend on this card.
- You won’t charge any one-time fees, unlike the Intro Prepaid Card. But, you’ve to pay an annual charge of Rs. 1,499 to avail of the benefits of this Elite Prepaid Reward Card.
On the first batch, they’ll release only 5000 cards. You can join the waitlist for this card which is free of cost. Follow these steps to join the waitlist for this card –
- Click on the Join the Revolution option on the main dashboard of the GoSats app.
- Now, the user can join the waitlist either for one of them or for both by clicking on the Join the Waitlist for Free option. The user also gets to know about the features of both the cards so that they can easily choose which card will be perfect for them.
GoSats Withdrawal Process:
In case you have collected enough Satoshis you can redeem them easily from within the GoSats App once a week. Here are the details.
Every transaction using this app will give you a certain amount of sats (or Satoshis) which is a Bitcoin denomination. Here, 1 Bitcoin = 10 Crore Satoshis (sats). The minimum withdrawal limit is around 30,000 sats in the app which is processed every Wednesday at 6 pm IST. There is no extra charge for the withdrawal process in this app.
That’s all about the GoSats Bitcoin Rewards App and the Intro and Elite GoSats Rupay Cards. It is nice to see that people are adapting to cryptocurrencies and it is gradually allowing more flexibility to Bitcoin usage. I hope you all enjoy using the app.
In case you have further doubts you can comment below, I will be happy to help. You can also join our Finance community FinTalks and our Crypto community CryptoHub on Facebook, to stay updated with the latest developments of both of these domains, and also ask for help.
Thank you for reading. I will be back soon with another interesting update. Keep visiting HiTricks. Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for getting the latest tech updates.