Scared about losing your data? Want to know the best Data Backup Tools for Android? You are at the right place. Let’s look at some of the best apps for data backup.
Whether you want to store your essential files safely, or you want to back up your system before doing software updates, backing up your android device is a vital thing to do.
Android Data Backups can be useful if you:
- Want to back up and store your valuable data stored your android device somewhere safely.
- Want to upgrade your android version using a software update. It is useful to back up your data first.
- Want to keep a back up of your messages before clearing the clutter.
Backing up the data of your Android phone makes good sense, because accidents happen, such as mistakenly deleting important Android files, losing data with system errors, and more, so you’d better do the all-round protection for your Android data.
Well, before we proceed, let me clarify that this isn’t what we call a nandroid backup. A nandroid backup usually saves the current snapshot of your ROM that you can restore as it is later on as it is. That is an advanced android feature, useful if you want to root your android device, unlock the bootloader, try custom ROMs, etc. Regular users don’t usually need it.
In today’s post, we will discuss five useful tools for Android phone data backup. You can read their essential features below, and you can make a selection with them to back up your Android phone data.
So, let’s get started.
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager:
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager can let you experience the most efficient backup of Android phone data, such as contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, and documents, covering most essential data on the Android phone. You needn’t worry about how many Android files need backing up since this backup manager can back up all your data in 1 click. Conveniently, it can restore your backup data in 1 click as well.
Here are the significant features of Coolmuster Android Backup Manager:
- One-click to back up different main types of data from your Android phone to the Windows computer.
- Restore the previous backup data from the computer to any Android phone in a short time.
- Offer USB and Wi-Fi connections between the Android phone and the computer.
- Allow you to select the data types you want on the interface.
- Provide you with the option of clearing data before restoring on the Android phone.
- Supports most Android phones and tablets, like Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e/Galaxy Tab S6, Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia 1/Xperia L4/Xperia L3, Huawei, OnePlus, OPPO, Google, Vivo, Xiaomi, and so on.
G Cloud Backup:
G Cloud Backup gives you 1GB of free Data, and then you can earn up 10 GB free space on it. This backup app can automatically back up your Android phone data without hassle. At the same time, it also supports to back up the Android phone data manually. As long as you make your Android phone connected with the network, you can start the backup immediately.
Here are the features of G Cloud Backup:
- Back up, SMS, contacts, call history, documents, photos, settings, music, and more from the Android phone to the cloud space.
- Transfer your backup data to a new phone in one tap.
- Protect your backup data on the cloud space with encryption.
- Support to back up data from your Android phone to external SD cards.
- You can access your backup files by browsing its official website.
Using Google Drive to upload your Android phone data, you can easily back up kinds of data from the Android phone to the cloud space of Google Drive. After backup, you can view your documents offline. Besides, it allows you to access pictures and videos stored on Google Photos.
Here are the features of Google Drive:
- Support videos, audios, pictures, archives, documents, and more.
- Organize your documents in order.
- Your recently deleted files will remain in the trash folder for 30 days.
- You can share the uploaded files with your friends directly.
- Its search capability helps you find the relevant files after you type the words.
If you are eager to back up your Android apps, app data, SMS, MMS, calls, bookmarks, and more, Titanium Backup is an excellent choice for you. Noticeably, you are required to root your Android phone from the beginning. After rooting, it will back up your Android data to the internal storage and SD cards and supports to restore the backup data.
Here are the features of Titanium Backup:
- Back up and restore SMS, call logs, bookmarks, and MMS as XML format.
- Support to sync data from/to Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive.
- Safely store your Android phone data with encryption.
- You may make schedules to back up your Android phone files on it.
- Restore the old version of the backup apps.
Super Backup Pro:
Super Backup Pro is recommended as a fast backup and restore app for Android phones. It can back up applications, contacts, messages, bookmarks, calendars, and call history from your Android phone to an SD card, Gmail, and Google Drive. With the simple interface, you can effortlessly operate the backup with it.
Here are the features of Super Backup Pro:
- Back up multiple data types to external SD cards, Google Drive, and Gmail.
- Support to share the installation APK files to your friends.
- You can schedule automatic backups with it.
- Restore the backup data to your Android phone. When you can’t find your restored files in your default apps, you can reboot your Android phone.
Keeping your relevant data backed up gives you peace of mind and saves you in case you become a victim of security threads and ransomware attacks. If you have further issues, please write down your queries in the comments part, we will be glad to answer you. I wish you to have a relaxing data backup on the Android phone.
Thank you for reading. Do share this post with your friends by using the social share buttons below. I will be back with more exciting updates. Lastly, don’t’ t forget to join our Telegram Channel!